Respira Tag Files
Automatic File Tagging from ticket attachments
Respira Tag Files - Zendesk® App
Respira Tag Files is a small application that we have developed and published in Zendesk®’s marketplace for adding tags with the file extensions of the attachments found in your tickets.
For example, if there is a .jpg file in a ticket, a "ri_jpg" and a "hasattachments" tag will be added to your ticket. Then you can use those tags to create views, triggers, or automations.
A typical use case is sending an automated email to a customer if she forgot to upload a photo when opening the ticket, asking her to upload it. You may also want an agent to review the documents your users are uploading so they can be marked as reviewed.
To do its job, this app uses the Zendesk® API. That is why you need to enter your credentials.
It is very simple:
- Every 5 minutes, we look for new tickets with status <= pending
- If a new ticket is found, a "processed" label is added, so the ticket will not be processed again
- If no attachments are found, a "noattachments" label is added
- If there is an attachment or more, a "hasattachments" label is added
- For every different file extension in the ticket attachments, an "ri_ + file_extension" label is added
Installation, Usage and More Details
You can find this in Zendesk®'s marketplace under the name Respira Tag Files. Its installation and set up are easy and fast and right after them the created tickets are labelled accordingly, so you can create workflows to improve your Customer Experience and Internal Support.
Contact us in case further enhancements are required from your side. We can also help you with other apps, integrations or assessments on your overall Zendesk®’s configuration, and Customer Service operations.
Customer Experience Leader